MIG Welder 1st Shift
Hamilton-Ryker is hiring for experienced MIG welders for Benchmark in Pelham, TN. Are you wanting to get your welding career started with a company that you can grow your career with? This is the opportunity for you!!
Pay: Pay is based on experience & weld test
What you will do:
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly/tacking and or welding using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as MIG welding machines, Grinders ETC.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or portable grinders.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces to ensure conformance with specifications.
What we need:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must comply with the clients substance abuse policy.
- Must be able to work all assigned overtime.
- Must be able to wear all required PPE
- Must have welding helmet and pass weld test
What you will love:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Medical, Vison and Dental Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Rehires are open to apply
- Felon Friendly (pending approval)
Call our Manchester office at 931-728-0515 to inquire about this or any other openings we have available.