OEM Machine Operator (1st shift)
Do you have experience with machine set-up and operation? Are looking for a new start in the manufacturing field? If so, this is the job for you.
Our partner in Lexington, KY is seeking Machine Operator candidates.
Hours: 1st shift Monday thru Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
As a machine operator you will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Set-up machine according to specified dimension for each cut
- Operate the machine to complete the cut
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Prior machine operation
- Set-up experience
- Reading a tape measure proficiently to 1/16 of an inch
- Must pass skills test
- Work 8-hour shifts standing
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 100 pounds occasionally
- High School or GED
- Temp to Hire based on performance and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Rd. Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.