Operations Coordinator 2nd Shift
Attention all job seekers with dispatch or logistics experience, have we got an opportunity for you! Hamilton-Ryker has a 2nd shift Operations Coordinator position available in Georgetown. Join our winning team to utilize and enhance your current skills.
Hours: 4pm – 12am
Pay: $14.18 per hour
- Monitor routes to ensure time standards are being met.
- Input check call times from drivers in logistics tracking system (LIMS).
- Report abnormal conditions to defined personnel groups.
- Maintain proper records and ensure information is executed timely and correctly.
- Communicate effectively with customers, OTR drivers, Partner Carriers, and suppliers.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a professional approach through all circumstances.
- Additional duties assigned as needed.
- Overtime as needed
- Saturday work as needed based on our customers work schedule
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- 2-5 years’ experience in logistics or dispatch experience preferred
- Requires excellent data entry skills
- Must be computer literate and have basic to intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and recall past information quickly
- Identifying problems and using critical thinking skills to solve
- Customer Focused
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in adherence to policies
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Avenue. Georgetown, KY 40324 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. or call us at 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview.