Paint Line Operator 2nd Shift
Want to get a jump start on your manufacturing career but don’t have the experience needed? Hamilton-Ryker is hiring an entry level position with our partner in Paris, KY. This position is an immediate start position, apply today go to work tomorrow!
Shift: 2nd 3:30pm-2:00am
As a paint line operator, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Loading raw steel parts on the paint conveyor line using hooks
- Unloading raw steel parts off the conveyor and placing them on skids
- Larger parts are loaded with a two person assist
- Count and bundle utilizing banding machine
- Attach packaging material
- Perform visual quality inspections of parts and address issues/areas of improvement
- Ability to work in a fast and safe pace
- Required to wear personal protection equipment and follow safety procedures
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to lift 40 lbs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to visually identify hooks and parts.
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Ave Georgetown, KY Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.