Want to work for an established, diversified manufacturing facility with trademark innovation? Hamilton-Ryker has partnered with a manufacturing facility in Georgetown and is hiring for Line Assembly positions. You’ll want to be a part of this winning team!
Schedule: 1st shift Monday through Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm, but OT may be required!
Line Assembler is responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Assemble and package product to meet the customer’s satisfaction in an efficient and organized manner.
- Conform to all safety and quality requirements and procedures.
- Understand and practice correct procedures.
- Follow the assembly schedule to ensure that shipments are on time and complete.
- Make all necessary repairs to the product.
- Assist in keeping all documentation and tags organized
- Keep work areas clean and organized by using good housekeeping practices
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- 6 months experience preferred, but not required
- Must Communicate effectively
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for a 10-hour shift
- Temp to hire opportunity employees who have great attendance and attitude that have a strong desire to be a part of a team.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Avenue. Georgetown, KY 40324 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. or call us at 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview.