Powder Coat 1st Shift
Are you craving a change in pace and seeking a new career? Hamilton-Ryker is hiring a a paint booth operator for our partner in Paris, KY. This position is an immediate start position, apply today go to work tomorrow!
Shift: 1st 5:00am-3:00pm
As a paint booth operator your duties include but are not limited to: operation Powder Coat paint booth, including changeovers.
- Loading raw steel parts on the paint conveyor line using hooks
- operation Powder Coat paint booth, including changeovers.
- Unloading raw steel parts off the conveyor and placing them on skids
- Larger parts are loaded with a two person assist
- Count and bundle utilizing banding machine
- Attach packaging material
- Perform visual quality inspections of parts and address issues/areas of improvement
- Ability to work in a fast and safe pace
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have manual dexterity in both hands.
- Must be capable of verbally communicating.
- Must be able to communicate with suppliers, supervisors, and other management personnel.
- Must be able to visually read prints, tape measures and gauges.
- Must wear safety equipment AT ALL TIMES
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Ave Georgetown, KY Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.