Powder Coat 1st Shift
Want to work for an established, diversified manufacturing facility with trademark innovation?
Hamilton-Ryker has partnered with a manufacturing facility in Georgetown and is hiring for their powder coat department. You’ll want to be a part of this winning team!
Schedule: 1st shift Monday through Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm, but OT may be required!
In the powder coat department, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Conducting routine and preventative maintenance with reference to painting duties within the manufacturing plant
- Painting frames,
- Perform inspections.
- Clean ups, proper storage, and disposal of paint products
- Operating various tools and equipment
- Preparation of powder painting a metal frames and other surfaces as specified.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques related to painting in specialized areas and work environments.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques related to the safe use, storage and disposal of paint and cleaning products, chemicals, and safe cleanup techniques and practices.
- Must be able to work in an environment that is frequently exposed to odor, noise, dust, heat, hot/cold, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- 6 months experience preferred, but not required
- Must Communicate effectively
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for a 10-hour shift
- Temp to hire opportunity employees who have great attendance and attitude that have a strong desire to be a part of a team.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central Kentucky as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Ave Georgetown KY 40324, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (02) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.