Prod Wk – Leg-3rd
Are you looking for work that allows you to stay cool in the summertime? Our light industrial client is currently looking for candidates to start as soon as possible! This is a temp to hire position with a fast-paced company that makes poultry products for grocery stores.
Shift: 3rd Shift/Monday – Friday, 12:00 am – 8:30 am
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities
• Must wear rubber waterproof boots, bump cap, hair net, safety glasses always. Dress in layers due to the temperature.
• Grades broiler and roaster cut up product portions to meet “A” grade quality standards and inspects as it flows down a process line for tray packing.
• Removes feathers, pin feather, and trims other defects from product as necessary. Ensure all down graded product is separated in properly down graded boxes labeled and coded.
• Packs “A” grade product at a specific rate for legs at 35 per minute.
• Ensure trays are packed with product overhang, skin, or product out of position.
• Maintain Safety, Housekeeping, and Quality Standards.
• Must be 18 or over
• Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
• 6 months experience preferred, but not required
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit
• Medical insurance options
• 401(k) and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board, or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com, select “Job Board” and select Hamilton-Ryker Leitchfield as your closest branch. You can also apply in person at 322 South Main Street #1 Leitchfield, Ky 42754, or call us at 270-259-9640 to schedule an interview.