Looking for a position in manufacturing, but have limited experience?
Hamilton-Ryker is seeking semi-entry level candidates to work at a Lexington manufacturing facility.
Duties could involve a combination of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Machine operation
- Cutting material based on specifications
- Quality sorting
- Preparing final product for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of work-space
- Must be at least 18-years of age
- Comply with our substance abuse policy
- Must have steel-toed shoes/boots
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must have 3-months previous, related experience
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.