A manufacturing company specializing in food products is currently seeking Production Line Workers.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/5:30am-2:00pm with a 30 min lunch
- Production line bagging tostadas/chips
- Placing the finished packages into a box
- Pacing the box on a pallet
- Shrink-wrapping the pallet
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow a No-Cell Phone policy
- No known allergies to wheat or flour
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs, lift, twist, climb at least one flight of stairs, if necessary.
- Must wear PPE: apron and safety boots (steel-toe)
- No jewelry or piercings while on the job and no long nails or fake nails.
Pay rate: $10/hour