Production Worker (1st Shift)
Positions are with a growing animal supplements company whose core business improves animal health and performance by adding nutritional value to feed, naturally. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Hours: 1st shift hours: 7am – 7pm, Monday through Thursday, with potential overtime on Friday.
Job duties involve:
- Filling and sealing 55 lb. bags of feed
- Package products
- Ensure proper labeling
- Occasional writing information into logs
- Communicating regularly with co-workers
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- PPE: Dust mask and ear plugs
- Due to having to wear a respirator, candidates are not permitted to have hair that interferes with the respirator's sealing surface.
- Steel toe shoes
- Must be able to lift 55lbs. repetitively
- Work 12-hour shift standing, with possible OT on Fridays
- Must be flexible to work overtime when needed
- Must pass physical and lift test
- Previous manufacturing or construction experience a plus
- Work in hot environment during summer months
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- ESOP/401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Lexington office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 Leestown Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.