Receptionist/Admin Assistant needed for a company located in New Braunfels, TX.
Description and Duties:
- Follow customized instruction per client to accurately inspect and assemble payroll packages
- Answer and direct phone calls in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Monitor payroll processing progress to throughout the day to ensure timely completion of fulfillment before end of each day
- Organize, create, and save electronic client files and keep up to date for reference and easy access
- Assist with client and employee profile updates
- Follow daily calendar and scheduled tasks
- Handle sensitive, confidential client documents.
- Monitor processes and suggest process improvements.
- Provide superior customer service to all customers
- Responsible for tracking inventory of all paper, toner, checks and other office supplies.
- Assist management with special projects and other duties as required
- Focused on accuracy very detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be a team player, able to work collaboratively & positively at all times
- Ability to operate within a high-volume environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 3 years administrative work experience required
- Data entry skills
- PC Experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule
Pay rate: $14-15/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm (employee must be flexible to come in later and work later till 5:30pm-6:00pm some days)