Rework 1st Shift
Are you looking for a new and challenging position that with an innovative company?
Hamilton-Ryker is currently hiring for a major bed manufacture in the Georgetown KY area.
Our client is a fortune 500 company whom employees over 18,000 people in 130 different locations. These positions are Temp – Hire with EXCELLENT Benefits.
1st shift – Pay is $13.00 for 1st shift Mon- Thru 6:00am – 4:30pm but OT may be required!
• EXCELLENT Pay
• Health, Dental, Vision benefits
• Room to grown with our client
• Stock program
• Discounts on 100's of items from the Client once hired on full time with the client
We have immediate openings for 1st shift Production Associates that pay 13.00 an hour.
Production Associates play a key roll in assisting with the manufacturing process. The ability to stand, kneel, bend, stoop and twist for long periods of time will be required with this position. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Conform to all safety and quality requirements and procedures.
- Understand and practice correct procedures for handling nonconforming.
- Follow the assembly schedule to insure to insure that shipments are on time and complete.
- Assemble all beds to the correct bill of material (BOM) or route sheet, and Quality Inspection Plans
- Make all necessary repairs to the product.
- Assist in keeping all documentation and tags organized
- Keep work areas clean and organized by using good housekeeping practices
- Understand and practice the policies and procedures for LP9000:2006 and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system
- Identify and/or record any problems relating to the product, process, and the quality system
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
- Verify the implementation of solutions
- Control further processing, deliver, or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
- Must Communicate effectively
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for a 10 hour shift
- Well organized and The ability to be multi-tasked
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
If you or someone you know is looking for work, please feel free to contact our office at (502)570-9675 to schedule an interview.
To apply online go to www.hamilton-ryker,com to and select GEORGETOWN as your closest branch.
You may apply in person at 110 Gilbert Avenue, Georgetown, KY 40324.
If interested, please call 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview and discuss next steps in the process.