Rework Welder – Mig – Tig – Stick – Arc – Spot Welding
Shift: 2nd Shift
Pay: $18.50 per hour
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows process prints, sets up own work, changes set-ups, and checks first piece to verify set-up.
- Performs exacting but not difficult set-ups.
- Moves housings using a hoist from welding fixture to roller conveyor.
- Visually checks weld quality 100%.
- Deslags first pass weld, and changes weld wire as required.
- Detects and reports faulty operation of equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to assigned supervisor.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Observes prescribed safety regulations, gauging frequencies, and other standards of operation and conduct.
- Performs other related duties as directed by assigned supervisor.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 731-668-0742 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #welding # welder #mig #tig #stick #arc #sheetmetal #fabrication #factory #manufacturing