RN – Newport News, VA – All Shifts – Seeking Military Affiliation
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Holds current Virginia license
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret information.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well within a team.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, turn, bend, stoop, lift, push, pull, reach, talk, hear, taste and smell.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move up to 50 pounds.
- Experience/education in Gerontological Nursing
- Computer knowledge
- Experience working with Veterans
- MMAC benefits for Military and their spouses!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- Group Health insurance, including medical, dental, vision,
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and personal days
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Referral program
- State-of-the-art, Employment, Enrichment, and Education Center to provide hands-on opportunities for training and development of our team