Roll Form Machine Operator 1st Shift
We are looking for experienced machine operators! Apply today!
Roll-form Machine Operator (roll-form experience or mechanical skills experience required)
- Set-up roll-form machines as specified by layout, diagram, work order or verbal instructions
- Operate other manufacturing machinery when needed (i.e. brake press, rivet machine, punch press)
· Perform minor maintenance on manufacturing machinery
- TIG welding of steel coils
- Perform visual quality inspections of parts and address issues/areas of improvement
- Ability to work in a fast and safe pace
- Required to wear personal protection equipment and follow safety procedures
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift 40 lbs. Ability to bend, stoop, and reach. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to visually read prints, work orders, production schedules, tape measures and gauges, inspect machine, and parts.
- Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
If interested, please call 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview and discuss next steps in the process.
You may also apply in person at to 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324.