Sheer Machine Operator 1st Shift
We are looking for experienced machine operators! Apply today!
Roll-form Machine Operator (roll-form experience or mechanical skills experience required)
- Sets up and operates power shear to cut metal objects to specified dimensions and angles.
- Positions and clamps stops and side guides to set length and angle of cut, using rule, built-in gauges, or template.
- Lifts work piece manually or by hoist or crane to machine bed or roller table and positions it against side guide and end stop
- Starts machine which clamps workpiece and lowers blade to cut metal.
- Lays out cutting lines on metal, using rule, square, or template when shearing single pieces.
- May tilt bed, blade, or install fixtures to shear, bevel, or trim fabricated items.
- May inspect work, using tape, compass, gauge, template, or micrometer to verify dimensions.
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift 40 lbs. Ability to bend, stoop, and reach. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to visually read drawings, inspect parts and read a tape measure.
- Perform minor maintenance on manufacturing machinery
- TIG welding of steel coils
- Perform visual quality inspections of parts and address issues/areas of improvement
- Ability to work in a fast and safe pace
- Required to wear personal protection equipment and follow safety procedures
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift 40 lbs. Ability to bend, stoop, and reach. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to visually read prints, work orders, production schedules, tape measures and gauges, inspect machine, and parts.
- Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
If interested, please call 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview and discuss next steps in the process.
You may also apply in person at to 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324.