Do you have inventory experience and enjoy having your weekends off? Well we have the perfect job for you!
Hamilton-Ryker is now hiring Shipping Receiving clerks for a local Nicholasville KY manufacturer.
Shift: 1st shift Mon – Friday 6:00am – 4:30pm
What you'll do:
- Complete cycle counts when prompted
- Count different items generated by computer throughout the day
- Keep an inventory of labels, staples and ribbons and keep in communication with cycle counter.
- Follow dispatch and complete orders for the packing area
- Follow a Bill of Material procedures.
- Making a list of over built or cancelled products and applying to new orders.
- Assemble boxes for the lines in assembly.
- Gather samples to send out to customers etc.
- Locate products for the shipping team.
- Heavy lifting up to 40 lbs., climbing ladders, and kneeling are part of the daily routine.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Must be detail orientated
Why you'll love it
- Temp to Hire based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs. Then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511 or call us at (859) 266-5000 to discuss other opportunities.
#assembly #manufacturing #industrial #production #hamiltonrykerCelebratesGraduates