Specialty Assembly Associate 1
Are you looking for the perfect work schedule? We have the job for you!
Hamilton Ryker is currently looking to fill job openings for a packaging manufacturing company in Georgetown. This position is responsible for the safe and efficient assembly of product in accordance with customer-approved specifications and for ensuring that all products assembled are of a high quality.
Pay Rate: $10.50 per hour
Hours: 7 a.m. – 3: 30 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Must dress respectfully
- Must be able work Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Must be able to work Mandatory overtime occasionally
Duties or Responsibilities
A. Produce Specialty Products (80 % of the time).
- Responsible to work safely to assemble packaging materials.
- Ensure the quality of all assembled product meets customer expectations by performing all required quality checks according to the Company Quality Policy.
- Work in the most efficient manner to meet key operational goals.
- Participate in TPS activities; including Kaizen exercises.
- Trouble shoot quality issues; seek Supervisor if the issue cannot be resolved.
- Work with supervisor to develop corrective actions to any NCR's written against the work cell.
- Check all incoming stock against the factory card or SWI prior to machine set-up.
- Ensure that all Load tags, Finished and Component Inventories, are accurate.
B. Complete All Required Paperwork (10 % of the time).
- Review all Factory cards or Standard Work Instructions for accuracy. Fill out item change request if necessary.
- Monitor and record all waste off machine on Production Schedule. Notify Supervisor if waste levels are excessive.
- Accurately fill in all information of the Assembly First Checks Sheet.
- Ensure that all time cards are correct.
- Record all required information on Production Schedule. Note the reasons for any inefficiencies.
- Submit NCR's for all rejected or non-conforming material.
- Record all required information into HRMS.
C. Maintain Housekeeping to Company Standards (10 % of the time) .
- Assure that the work cell and surrounding area are properly cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401K and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Georgetown office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. or call us at 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview.