Summary of Responsibilities / Contributions / Desired Outcomes
- Instruct applicants on completing employment application package and review for completeness.
- Perform applicant interviews and select employees within Risk Management guidelines and client requirements.
- Conduct orientation for selected employees within Risk Management guidelines and client requirements.
- Visit client facility and meet with decision-makers often enough to validate a thorough understanding of their needs and ensure that we are exceeding their expectations.
- Resolve applicant, employee, and client problems relative to service delivery.
- Process payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of all divisions and services of Hamilton-Ryker
- Conduct him- or herself and lead others in an ethical manner, at all times adhering to the policies and procedures as documented in the Standard Operations Manual.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in the English language.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in the English language.
- Ability to speak effectively in the English language.