Standard – Shipping Data Entry Coordinator
Hamilton-Ryker in Versailles is currently hiring for a Shipping Data Entry Coordinator for a Wire shelving manufacturing facility in Frankfort, KY.
This position is on the following schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Must be flexible with schedule, and able to work Overtime with little to no notice.
Pay Rate $ 17.00/hour
As a Shipping Data Entry Coordinator you will be responsible but no limited to the following duties:
- Perform clerical functions in the Shipping /Receiving departments
- Working in a fast paced shipping and receiving environment
- High degree of accuracy is required.
- Cycle counts
- Preparing pick lists
- Preparing bills of lading
- Creating shipping documents
- Prior experience in Shipping environment,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Program (Mas500 or Sage500)
- Ability multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work overtime with little to no notice.
- Have steady work history
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to submit
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Group Health Insurance is offered
- 401(k) program
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
if interested, please call 859-873-9786 to schedule an interview today! ???????