Do you like to express your self in your writing?
Hamilton-Ryker in Georgetown, KY, is currently working with a large bed manufacturing company who specializes in producing a variety of adjustable bed sleep systems is seeking a Division Level Technical Writer. This position will assist with the efforts focused on operational performance, quality and establishing procedures.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- 3 years experience in a customer service role desired
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to grasp involved processes and make them easily understandable through text and pictures
- Able to follow set standards in writing operational procedures, including clarity and conciseness appropriate for intended audience
- Write in an explanatory style for multiple audiences
- Develop and issue quality alerts, assist with tracking of such
- Develop, issue and track Supplier Corrective Action Requests (CAR)
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing, delivery of installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Understand and practice the policies and procedures for LP9000:2006 Management System, Manufacturing Resource Planning and Continuous Process Improvement.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills required, including Visio
- Strong attention to detail abilities
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to validate work product at high level required.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work within a team environment
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401K and ESOP options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Georgetown office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Or, you can call us at 502-570-9675.