Do you have previous experience with metalworking tools? Then we have the job for you!
Hamilton-Ryker has an exciting new opportunity as a Tool Maker with a family owned and operated machining company in Georgetown KY.
Shift: 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:45pm
Payrate: $18.00-25.00 based on experience
What you will be doing:
- Set up an run manual Knee Mill (Bridgeport) for milling, drilling, and taping
- Strong knowledge of setting up compound angles using tri-vice on Knee Mill
- Set up and run manual engine lathe
- Inspect, feel, and measure workpieces to ensure that surfaces and dimensions meet specifications.
- Study blueprints or layouts of metal workpieces to determine grinding procedures, and to plan machine setups and operational sequences.
- Select and mount grinding wheels on machines, according to specifications, using hand tools and applying knowledge of abrasives and grinding procedures.
- Compute numbers, widths, and angles of cutting tools, micrometers, scales, and gauges, and adjust tools to produce specified cuts.
What we need from you:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse & background policy
- Must have High school diploma or Equivalent
- Must have 5 years previous experience with Tool making
- Must have strong knowledge of setting up compound angles using tri-vice on Knee Mill
- Must be have experience reading blueprints or layouts
Why you will love it:
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Online at www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs and select Central KY as your closest branch or call 502-570-9675 to discuss available opportunities!
#Toolmaker #lathemachine #blueprints #milling #ZR