Tool Room Assistant
Take you career to the next level! We are looking for Material Handler with a great client company in Nicholasville, KY.
Assists the Tool & Die department with inspecting and cleaning die cast molds and stamping dies.
Schedule Monday – Thursday 5:30 am – 3:30 pm – Fridays 5:30 am to 1:30 pm and Saturdays 5:30 am to 1:30 pm. Pay: $13.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates basic tool room equipment: Horizontal saw, Band saw, Surface grinder, Manual lathe, Indicators, Micrometers, Calipers
- Disassemble and assemble molds and dies
- Fabricate and replace broken eject pins
- Keep work areas clean and neat
- Sharpen dies
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Must have prior experience
- Must lift up/move up to 40 pounds
- High School or Equivalent
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- ESOP/401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Lexington office as your closest branch.
call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.