Tool Room Assistant
Do you have experience working with various tools and equipment?
Hamilton-Ryker in partnership with our client in Nicholasville, KY is seeking qualified candidates for a Tool Room Assistant department.
Shift: This is a Monday – Saturday position, schedule is as follows:
Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30pm, Fridays 5:00am to 1:30pm and Saturdays 5:00am to 11:00am.
Tool Room Assistants will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Assisting the Tool & Die department with inspecting and cleaning die cast molds and stamping dies.
- Operates basic tool room equipment: Horizontal saw, Band saw, Surface grinder, Manual lathe, Indicators, Micrometers, Calipers
- Disassemble and assemble molds and dies
- Fabricate and replace broken eject pins
- Keep work areas clean and neat
- Sharpen dies
- Working with various metal parts and may have contact with oils, adhesives, greases, or other chemicals.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be 18 years of age or over.
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy.
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions.
- Must have prior experience.
- High School or Equivalent
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.