Waste Water Worker
A company located in San Marcos, TX is currently Waste Water Worker to join their team!
Work Schedule: Sat-Wed/4pm-1am, Thurs and Fri OFF
Pay rate: $12/hour
- Learn to use the Centrifuge and GEM (the machines that process the water)
- Starting, monitoring, adjusting the water flow, and turning off the Centrifuge and GEM
- Maintaining the machine and the work area
- Fill and push carts
- Learn and use the Forklift safely
- Empty the tanks during the shift
- Cleaning the collection tanks
- Mix the chemicals to treat the water
- Cleaning the machines and work area
- Other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor
Skills / abilities required:
- Basic math skills.
- Able to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Able to push carts of at least 400-500 lbs.
- Able to stand and be on your feet during the shift.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand on a concrete floor.
- Able to work in various temperatures / weather.
- Able to work inside or outside the Warehouse.