Welder – 1st Shift
Welder – Mig
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay: Based on Experience ** New Higher Pay Rates**
What you’ll do:
- A variety of assigned task related to welding and metal forming in a manufacturing or factory environment.
- Weld Components in a flat, vertical or overhead position
- Read Blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- Weld metal components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, steel, cast iron, and other alloys.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with the clients substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 931-728-0515 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #welding # welder #mig #tig #stick #arc #sheetmetal #fabrication #factory #manufacturing