Wood Associate I 1st
We have a job for you!
This position is responsible for the safe and efficient assembly of product in accordance with customer-approved specifications. This position is responsible for ensuring that all products assembled are of a high quality.
A. Produce Specialty Pallets. 80% of the time
- Responsible to work safely to assemble packaging materials.
- Ensure the quality of all assembled product meets the customers expectations by performing all required quality checks according to the Company Quality Policy.
- Work in the most efficient manner to meet key operational goals.
- Participate in TPS activities; including Kaizan excercises
- Trouble shoot quality issues; seek Floor Lead if the issue cannot be resolved.
- Work with Floor Lead to develop corrective actions to any NCR's written against the work cell.
- Check all incoming stock against the factory card or SWI prior to machine set-up.
- Ensure that all Loadtags, Finished and Component Inventories, are accurate.
B. Complete all required paperwork. 10% of the time
- Review all Factory cards or Standard Work Instructions for accuracy. Fill out item change request if necessary.
- Monitor and record all waste off work cell on Production Schedule. Notify Floor Lead if waste levels are excessive.
- Accurately fill in all information of the Assembly First Checks Sheet.
- Ensure that their time cards is correct.
- Record all required information on Production Schedule. Note the reasons for any inefficiencies.
- Submit NCR's for all rejected or non-conforming material.
- Record all required information into HRMS.
C. Maintain Housekeeping to company Standards. 10% of the time
- Assure that the work cell, and it's surrounding area, are properly cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
If you or someone you know is looking for work, please feel free to contact our office at (502)570-9675 to schedule an interview.
To apply online go to www.hamilton-ryker,com to and select GEORGETOWN as your closest branch.
You may apply in person at to 205 Champion Way, Suite 11, Georgetown, KY 40324.