When you need to fill a vacant position, finding candidates with the right soft skills is essential. When professionals have the proper traits, they aren’t just more effective in their role; they [...]
When You Need...People.
When You Need...IT.
When You Need...
Total Talent Management Solutions
Complex Business Needs.
Vendor Management System.
Active Military & Spouses
INTEGRITY – PASSION – TEAMWORK – INNOVATION – IMPACT
FROM SUPPLIER OF STAFFING SERVICES IN A SMALL TOWN, TO NATIONWIDE PROVIDER OF TOTAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS, HAMILTON-RYKER CELEBRATES 50 YEARS!
On Wednesday February 17th, Hamilton-Ryker begins celebrating 50 years of success. What started as a small professional recruiting office managed by two friends in 1971, has become a multimillion-dollar provider of workforce solutions including staffing, training, apprenticeships, contingent workforce management services, and even federal government IT contract support.
Read more on our Blog page, or watch our video below to hear our story as told by our founders Wayne McCreight and Crawford Gallimore, and our current President/CEO Kelly McCreight.
The staffing industry and the nation at-large are at a critical point as organizations in both the private and public sectors are shifting to a phased approach for returning staff to work in “brick-and-mortar” worksites. The safety of all employees must be protected to safeguard their health and contain the spread of Covid-19.
That is why we have taken the American Staffing Association’s “Safely Back to Work Pledge”. By signing the pledge, we are showing Hamilton-Ryker’s commitment to the health and welfare of our employees and that we will strive to follow the Safely Back to Work Best Practice Protocols as our employees return to job sites.
Message from Hamilton-Ryker President and CEO Kelly McCreight regarding COVID-19: “We are exercising flexibility in the fight against COVID-19”.
As our country continues to try to find the right balance between re-opening and combating the still-present Coronavirus, Hamilton-Ryker maintains its commitment to the health and safety of our direct and temporary employees, and of our clients.
That is why we have tailored our re-opening approach to better fit our current situation and have made some adjustments to our Return to Workplace program. The tenets of our program were designed to ensure the safety of our direct employees who are on the front-line interfacing with the public; our temporary Associates while in our offices and on-assignment, and our clients’ employees and facilities. Here is a summary of where we stand today:
- Direct Employees – We have added a Phase IV and updated Phase III in our Return to Work Guide to emphasize the continued use of health and safety practices such as temperature checks, use of face coverings, hand-washing and sanitizing, and observance of social distancing. Phase III includes but is not limited to:
- All Staff members are working normal hours in the office.
- Essential travel is permitted with approval.
- Doors are open to public/walk-ins; however, we still recommend scheduling appointments for interviews and orientations when possible, or if requested by job seekers.
- Mandatory temperature checks will be conducted on all internal staff and visitors when entering the workplace.
- Employees are recommended to wear a protective face covering unless visitors are in the office and then it is mandatory.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask; if the visitor does not have a mask the office is required to provide the visitor with a disposable mask.
- Continue to manage based upon CDC/State/Local guidelines.
If you are a direct employee, you may review Return to Work Guide for COVID-19 through our Intranet to obtain additional information/instruction
- Temporary Employees (Associates) – We continue to maintain direct communication with our approximately 11,000 temporary and contract employees who represent us at various client sites across the Southeast region of the U.S. using internal e-mail and texting systems. Our goal is to promote overall health and safety measures within our offices and at our clients’ sites to ensure we protect our associates to the best of our abilities.
If you are a Hamilton-Ryker Associate, or are interested in knowing what information we provide to our Associates, please click on the link above to access detailed information and instruction located on our “Associates” web page.
- Partner Clients –
- We continue to work side-by-side with our partners to ensure the health and safety of our employees that work there, as well as their direct employees. With many businesses re-opening, our focus has turned to ensuring clients have re-opening plans and offering solutions if they do not have a plan in place.
Please click on the link above to be directed to our “Client Services” webpage, which contains more information about how we can help you ramp up operations.
We will continue to help combat the Coronavirus and adjust our operations as needed. Flexibility and adaptability, along with our intense focus on inspiring lives through the world of work, have been what has made us successful for almost 50 years. We will draw on these strengths to help our employees and clients get through these tough times.
Hamilton-Ryker is an award-winning provider of total workforce solutions.
We want to thank all of our clients who helped make us a Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction Award winner!!! Winning the award for 5 consecutive years means that we are also a Diamond Level Award recipient!
- Hiring Former Military – 5 Soft Skills Veterans Bring to the TableWhen you need to fill a vacant position, finding candidates with the right soft skills is essential. When professionals have the proper traits, they aren’t just more effective in their role; they [...]Read more
- Careers for Veterans – Finding a Job in the Civilian WorldTransitioning from the military back into the civilian world can be challenging, particularly from a career perspective. While many veterans acquire mountains of occupational experience [...]Read more