Martin, TN, September 2023– In honor of ASA’s National Staffing Week, Hamilton-Ryker announced its 2023 Employee of the Year on Tuesday, September 12, 2023. This year, Mr. Eddie Harper of [...]
Tips for Success
Follow these guidelines to be more productive and make your assignments with Hamilton-Ryker more enjoyable and rewarding:
- Be on time every day that you work.
- Ask questions to be sure you understand what you’re being asked to do.
- Be polite, cooperative and willing to help whenever you’re asked.
- Maintain confidentiality. You should never discuss your work with anyone other than your supervisor.
- Notify your Hamilton-Ryker representative of any requested changes in your job duties or if you’re asked to operate equipment or perform a task for which you haven’t been trained.
- Outside of breaktime or lunchtime, don’t make or receive personal telephone calls at work.
- Notify your supervisor immediately when you finish your work. Ask if there’s more work you can do. If none is given, use your free time constructively.
- Wear appropriate attire for your assignment.
- Don’t walk off the job. If your job is not running smoothly, call Hamilton-Ryker. We’re your employer and can help you with any job-related problem.
- Submit your hours worked, on time, to prevent delays in your pay.
For more helpful tips check out our Blogs!