Technology is hurtling towards us like a meteorite about to crash into Earth! Not really, but as dramatic an analogy as this is, it may feel this catastrophic to the human labor force—worried [...]
Congratulations and welcome to Hamilton-Ryker! Since 1971 we have been finding careers for individuals like you every day! We are excited to have you join our team and are committed to your success!
As a Hamilton-Ryker associate, your hard work and commitment are key to helping our clients succeed in today’s world.
When you accept an assignment with Hamilton-Ryker, you will complete the Hamilton-Ryker or Client Specific Orientation process which will include:
- Reviewing Hamilton-Ryker’s benefits, policies and procedures.
- Discuss Assignment at Client Location
- Client Safety Orientation (if applicable)
- The company’s name and location
- Directions to the worksite
- Start date, time and projected length of assignment
- Work hours, lunch and break times
- Check-in procedures, if required
- Supervisor’s name
- Description of what you’ll do on the job
- Dress code, including any required safety equipment
- Pay rate
- An assignment order number to use for payroll purposes
- An identification number and/or badge if required by the company
Remember, even while you’re on assignment with a client, Hamilton-Ryker is your employer. Please call your Hamilton-Ryker representative if:
- You’re going to be late or unable to report for work
- The work you’re asked to do is substantially different from the work described to you by your Hamilton-Ryker representative.
- The work environment appears unsafe.
- You’re sick or injured on the job, or feel you can’t complete a job.
- You’re unavailable for a period of time.
- You’ve changed your address, telephone number, e-mail address or banking relationship that would impact direct deposit.
- You’ve learned new skills that may qualify you for more assignments or higher pay.
- Your assignment ends. (Be sure to call us within 48 hours to let us know of your availability for your next assignment.)
- You feel Hamilton-Ryker’s Anti-Harassment/Anti-Discrimination Policy is being violated.