Are you ready to delve into niche industries and carve out your career path? Discover invaluable tips for navigating the job market effectively and securing your dream position. Embrace the [...]
Your health and safety is our top priority!
Hamilton-Ryker would like to assure our employees that your health and safety is our top priority, We will also be working hand-in-hand with our clients to ensure your well-being as well as their employees’.
If you are asked to return to work, but have been diagnosed or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with CoronaVirus, DO NOT REPORT TO WORK Contact your local Hamilton-Ryker immediately!
Visit the CDC website for the latest updates and information, or the respective State website for your area.
We will continue to be diligent in following this situation as it unfolds. Please continue to stay tuned for additional insight, guidance, and information on this matter and as always, please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.
Congratulations and welcome to Hamilton-Ryker! Since 1971 we have been finding careers for individuals like you every day! We are excited to have you join our team and are committed to your success!
As a Hamilton-Ryker associate, your hard work and commitment are key to helping our clients succeed in today’s world.
When you accept an assignment with Hamilton-Ryker, you will complete the Hamilton-Ryker or Client Specific Orientation process which will include:
- Reviewing Hamilton-Ryker’s benefits, policies and procedures.
- Discuss Assignment at Client Location
- Client Safety Orientation (if applicable)
- The company’s name and location
- Directions to the worksite
- Start date, time and projected length of assignment
- Work hours, lunch and break times
- Check-in procedures, if required
- Supervisor’s name
- Description of what you’ll do on the job
- Dress code, including any required safety equipment
- Pay rate
- An assignment order number to use for payroll purposes
- An identification number and/or badge if required by the company
Remember, even while you’re on assignment with a client, Hamilton-Ryker is your employer. Please call your Hamilton-Ryker representative if:
- You’re going to be late or unable to report for work
- The work you’re asked to do is substantially different from the work described to you by your Hamilton-Ryker representative.
- The work environment appears unsafe.
- You’re sick or injured on the job, or feel you can’t complete a job.
- You’re unavailable for a period of time.
- You’ve changed your address, telephone number, e-mail address or banking relationship that would impact direct deposit.
- You’ve learned new skills that may qualify you for more assignments or higher pay.
- Your assignment ends. (Be sure to call us within 48 hours to let us know of your availability for your next assignment.)
- You feel Hamilton-Ryker’s Anti-Harassment/Anti-Discrimination Policy is being violated.