CAD Technician SkillBridge/CSP for Transitioning Service Members – Hackensack, NJ Hybrid
Military SkillBridge Opportunity!
This is not a direct hire position.
GdB Geospatial is looking for motivated individuals who are team players and interested in furthering their careers in the geospatial services field.
GdB is an industry leader in the A/E/C industry in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other surrounding states. We exist to build awesome teams and create opportunities by collecting, managing, and presenting Geospatial data. Our services include land surveying, machine control modeling, sUAS, LiDAR, BIM, Subsurface Utility Investigation, and GIS & spatial data management services.
- CAD drafting for surveying projects using Carlson, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microstation
- Creating and modifying maps for Topographic, Utility, Right of Way/Boundary, Subdivision, as-built, and Surveys
- Performing office calculations for land surveying projects and checking field data accuracy
- Prepare computations, fieldwork adjustments, and reports for Project Managers
- Perform research for property/title, recorded survey maps, and utility records
- Setup and prepare stakeout information for construction projects
- Transitioning Service Member (REQUIRED)
- Experience working in this career is not required.
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (REQUIRED)
Benefits (upon hire):
· Flexibility with when and where you work
· 401k with 4% company contribution whether you contribute or not
· Generous paid time off and parental leave.
· Professional development support
· Life Insurance with premium paid by the company
· Health Insurance with generous company contribution
· Dental Insurance
· Snacks, coffee
· Social events
- 8 – 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday